To begin with, I would like to give a few major points on what this book is will cover. The tools that I will describe in this book are available for both white hat and black hat hacking. Once applied the outcome will be the same in both cases. Nevertheless, it can lead to a terrible situation for the person using such hacking tools in any unauthorized manner, which might cause system damage or any system outage.
If you attempt to use any of this tools on a network without being authorized, and you disturb or damage any systems, that would be considered illegal black hat hacking. So, I would like to encourage all readers to deploy any tool described in this book for WHITE HAT USE ONLY.
Anything legally authorized to help people or companies to find vulnerabilities and identify potential risks is fine. All tools I will describe, you should use for improving security posture only. I should sound a warning here. If you are eager to learn about hacking and penetration testing, it’s recommended to build a home
lab and practice using these tools in an isolated network that you have full control over, and it’s not connected to any production environment or the internet.
If you use these tools for black hat purposes, and you get caught, it will be entirely on you, and you will have no one to blame. So, again I would highly recommend you stay behind the lines, and anything you do should be completely legit and fully authorized. Lastly, if you are not sure about anything that you are doing and don’t have a clue on the outcome, ask your manager or DO NOT DO IT.
This book is for education purposes. It is for those who are interested in learning and knowing what is really behind the curtains and would like to become an IT professional or white hat hackers. In addition to legal issues, before using any of the tools, it is recommended that you have the fundamental knowledge of networking concepts.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Common mobile platform terminologies
- Chapter 2 Attack Vectors & Countermeasures
- Chapter 3 Introduction to NFC Tags
- Chapter 4 How to Install Android in Hyper-V
- Chapter 5 Android Architecture
- Chapter 6 Android Hardware Function Basics
- Chapter 7 Android Root Level Access
- Chapter 8 Rooting Android
- Chapter 9 The danger of Free Apps
- Chapter 10 Android Attack Types
- Chapter 11 Securing Android Devices
- Chapter 12 IOS Architecture Basics
- Chapter 13 IOS Hardware Security
- Chapter 14 IOS App Security
- Chapter 15 IOS Jailbreak Types
- Chapter 16 IOS Jailbreaking
- Chapter 17 Securing IOS Devices
- Chapter 18 Windows Phone Architecture
- Chapter 19 BlackBerry Architecture
- Chapter 20 Mobile Device Management
- Chapter 21 Security Recommendations
- Chapter 22 Spiceworks & Solarwinds
- Chapter 23 Malware & Spyware on IOS
- Chapter 24 Malware & Spyware on Android
- Chapter 25 Android Pay & Apple Pay
- About the Author
[PDF] Download Hacking , Rooting & Jailbreaking | Android & Apple Complete Guide Free Download – Google Drive Links
from Google Drive Links https://googledrivelinks.com/pdf-download-hacking-rooting-jailbreaking-android-apple-complete-guide-free-download-google-drive-links/