World-class employee solutions for self-service, case management, portals, knowledge management and talent acquisition.
What you’ll learn
- The main capabilities you need to build and run for effective use of technology in HR that drives productivity and improves employee experience
- Real examples from a world class case study of a large financial services firm in Africa that pioneered user friendly, mobile technology for its 40,000 employees
- No course requirements or prerequisites
This course presents the 5 pillar framework and world class case study for developing HR technology that best supports your employees and an HR shared services team. You will lean about employee self-service, case management, portals, knowledge management and talent acquisition.
Become a better HR professional today by learning about all of these fundamentals of how to create world class employee solutionsl
- Employee expectations of slick and simple technology is based on their experience in their own lives
- Technology as an enabler of employee experience, and how it needs to work seamlessly with an HR support function
- How you can automate, digitise and improve employee support processes with fit-for-purpose technology and solutions
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in how technology supports HR