Mridu Khullar Relph – Higher-Paying Freelance Clients Download
Mridu Khullar Relph – Higher-Paying Freelance Clients
HIGHER-PAYING FREELANCE CLIENTS
Let’s get straight to business. This is THE program for you if you…
- Are not making the money you want
- Don’t know how to bring in additional clients
- Are stuck in resistance with your marketing
- Say you’ll market regularly but don’t follow through
- Or don’t even really know what you’re supposed to do.
Here’s the thing: Marketing and finding high-paying clients is NOT difficult. In fact, if you can learn the simple sales strategies to use in your marketing, you make yourself irresistible to clients. It’s a one-time effort to put together your sales materials, and then it’s simply a matter of sending them out, regularly, to the people you want to work with.
It’s about putting your name in front of the dream clients you want to hire you.
Because the thing is, it’s completely possible to live the freelancing life that you want, to enjoy not only getting the assignments and enjoy the work, but to have fun while you’re working on getting it.
I Want You To Show You How Easy It Can Be
I spent so long forcing myself to do marketing in my freelancing, pushing against myself, and treating the marketing as a chore.
Very quickly, I turned that around and not only did my marketing achieve greater results, but I also had more fun doing it.
These days, I have conversations, I meet people, and I make friends. And frequently, I work with them.
Getting work from freelancing is about three things:
- Knowing what you bring to the table.
- Finding the right people who have the ability to hire you.
- Consistently reaching out and following up with people.
That’s it. It’s that simple.
ERE’S WHAT WE WILL COVER
- We’re going to talk about an attitude adjustment. We’re going to focus on how to make your marketing interesting, fun, and most importantly, something that rises out of your unique skill sets and your unique strengths.
- You’re going to receive 53 video lessons (15 minutes on average per lesson) that will each cover for you one way in which to land higher-paying clients. I’ll talk about the strategy itself, how to best use it to your advantage, and give you examples, samples, and cheat sheets of how to apply it immediately.
- We’re going to talk about consistency. Marketing is a game of numbers, and there’s a formula to winning it. You will learn how to use the numbers to your advantage and how to increase your income as you gradually decrease your effort.
I’m giving it all to you, no holds barred
The techniques I use, how I’ve used them, how other writers I know have used them, with examples, templates, and actual samples of queries, letters, emails, and tweets sent that landed me and others high-paying work.
This is a list I once made for myself when I was marketing five times a day, and like many of you, kept running out of ideas. Having this list on hand was crucial to my success and efficiency in getting clients.
It’s the simplest way possible to not only get one or two new clients, but to start a consistent stream of high-paying clients that can help you get your freelance career off the ground and soaring into the skies.
If you want to grow in your freelance career with the minimum investment, this is a no-brainer offer and the best place to start.
No more wondering, no more waking up in the morning and knowing that you need to do some marketing but having no idea about how to go about doing it.
Higher-paying clients that are a joy to work with.
It all starts here.
We’ll Be Looking At:
- how to create time for marketing in your week
- how to do it easily, efficiently, and with the best results
- how to weed out the low-paying clients and focus on higher-paying ones
- the daily habits you need in order to grow your client base consistently
- finding editors and clients who are the right fit for you and your goals
- doing more of the writing that you love and enjoy
- getting assignments and receiving money weekly
- getting it all done by utilizing your natural skills and talents
- letting it be FUN!
Because isn’t it time you stopped making it so damn difficult?
If you’re ready to grow your freelancing career, take the fear and resistance out of marketing, and start working with people you respect, this course is for you.
Here what you’ll get:
- BONUS TRAINING #1:
SETTING YOUR FREELANCE RATES
In this training, I talk about:
- Internal and external rates: why you need both and how they’re different
- Setting different rates for different situations
- How to price in a way that showcases your experience and the value you bring to a client
BONUS TRAINING #2:
ADVANCED NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES
In this training, we talk about:
- Why you’re not negotiating
- Why you SHOULD negotiate
- How to do it effectively (and the many, many strategies for how to)
BONUS TRAINING #3:
BREAK INTO YOUR DREAM PUBLICATION
That dream magazine? You know, the one that arrives every month? The one whose pages you touch lightly, turning them carefully as you read every line, every paragraph, every advertisement?
You know that magazine that makes your knees go weak every time you think of having your name in it?
You know that newspaper you want to write for not because it’s a big name or because it’s tough to break into or because it pays well, but because being published in it would mean that you’ve achieved that level of writing ability that you can be proud of?
You know that dream publication of yours?
Here’s how to break into it.
BONUS TRAINING #4:
RECURRING INCOME FOR FREELANCERS
The feast and famine nature of freelancing is what kills so many freelancing careers. If you want to survive long-term, you need to know how to build recurring income. Here’s how to do it.