Rust Programming: The Complete Developer’s Guide Free Download – Google Drive Links
Learn the Rust programming language from scratch! Learn how to code & build real-world applications using Rust so that you can get hired and be recognized as a top programmer. No previous experience needed.
We will start by teaching you the core programming concepts necessary to get started building applications while also providing a solid foundation for future learning.
The best way to learn programming is to actually DO IT! That’s why you will be writing engaging and interesting programs as quickly as possible.
How, you ask? This course features 30 coding exercises to complement the lectures, and are designed with real-world applications in mind.
Each exercise presents a problem with hints on how to implement a solution, so you can get the practice you need to be successful. The exercises are accompanied with a video demonstrating a possible implementation for the exercise, and line-by-line commentary on how the code accomplishes the task and why it works.
The information in this course is introduced in a thoughtful order, which means you will always be aware of what every bit of code in a program is doing, and how it works the way it does. There is no need to wait until later in the course, or to study more advanced topics, in order to fully understand the code when presented. This is accomplished by building up your knowledge through concise, easy to follow lectures that can be reviewed quickly.
- Critical concepts necessary to work with code, without overwhelming detail
- Creation of digital solutions for real-world problems
- Reading and writing application code in the Rust programming language
- Utilization of the Rust ecosystem to efficiently develop applications
- Automated testing to enhance the reliability of your solutions
- How to make your projects easier to work with through the use of generated documentation
- Foundational computer science topics such as computer memory, program logic, and simple data structures