Placement 100 : Complete Interview Preparation package you must have this Placement Season
Placement 100 1 is an online course that covers all the topics required to prepare for placements. The course includes theory & lecture videos for improvised learning supported by tracks & contests for practice. It comes with a first-in-industry feature: Doubt Assistance to help you if you are stuck. The course will be followed by mock tests which will prepare you for the assessment exam. The assessment exam will be based on the whole course and will be similar to screening exams conducted by most companies. The top performers in the assessment exam will be prioritized in the placement program by GeeksforGeeks. The program also includes Mock Interviews after the assessment exam for the selected students and referrals for the top performers to direct interview in some companies.
The course is divided into three phases as explained below:
- Phase I : The first phase consists of entire content along with premium video lectures and other resources to learn programming basics, OOPs, Data Structures, Algorithms, CS Fundamentals – OS, DBMS, Networking, OOAD.
- Phase II : The second phase contains tutorials on Aptitude – Logical reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Reasoning. This phase will also cover, guidelines for building a resume, improving communication skills and other soft skills of the candidate.
- Phase III : The last phase will cover three Mock-Tests followed by an Assessment Test. Based on the performance in the Assesment test, top performers will be offered Mock Interviews and will be referred to companies for interview.
Placement 100 1 provides a thorough understanding of all the topics that are important for placement, whether they be for Product Based Companies or Service Based Companies. The Course Content in detail is given as follows:
- Programming Basics : Introduction and Basic I/O, Variables, Operators, Loops, Arrays, Strings, etc. in your choice of language (C++ or Java).
- Object-Oriented Programming Principles : Classes and Objects, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation, Access Modifiers, Friend and Virtual functions in C++ as well as static, final, this and super keywords along with Interfaces in Java.
- Data Structures and Algorithms : Mathematics, Basic Recursion, Arrays, Matrices, Searching, Sorting, Hashing, Strings, Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues, Binary Trees, Binary Search Tree, Heaps, Graphs, Recursion and Backtracking, Dynamic Programming, Graph Algorithms, and Advanced data structures.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design : Elevator Design, Parking Lot Design, Tiny URL Design, Bookmyshow Design, Design Chess and Design Online book reader system.
- Operating System : Operating System and its Types, Multiprogramming, Multiprocessing, Multithreading, Process Management, Process Scheduling, Inter-process communication, Multi-threaded programming, Process Synchronization, Deadlock, Deadlock Recovery, Memory Management, and Virtual Memory.
- Database Management System : Introduction to DBMS, Database Architectures, ER Model, Relational Model, Keys in Relational Model, Database Normalization, Normal Forms, Concurrency Control, Indexing in Database, B+ Tree Introduction and SQL.
- Computer Networks : Introduction to Computer Networks, Transmission Modes, Network Topologies, TCP/IP vs OSI Model, Circuit Switching vs Packet Switching, Flow Control Protocols, Error Detection, IP and Classful Addressing, Classless Addressing, IPv4 vs IPv6, Routing Protocols, ARP & Reverse ARP, Transport Layer, TCP & UDP and Application Layer.
- Aptitude and Reasoning : Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability
- Personality Development : Soft Skills Tips, HR Round Questions, and Resume Building Guide
Note: The Placement 100 1 course syllabus can also be viewed in detail here. 1
- Learn :
–> Theory content designed by our team of experts.
–> Premium lecture videos by industry experts.
- Practice :
–> Tracks consisting of MCQs and programming questions.
–> Weekly contests based on tracks.
- Ask doubts :
–> Discussion Forum for clearing doubts.
–> Weekly doubt sessions for doubt assistance.
- Compete :
–> Assessment exam based on company’s screening exam pattern
–> Mock Tests to prepare for the assessment exam
- Get Placed :
–> All students can apply to job openings after the course completion.
–> Top performers in the assessment exam will be shortlisted on priority.
- Mock Interviews :
–> Similar to interview in top companies.
–> Only for students shortlisted after the assessment exam.
- Certificate upon Course Completion