Microsoft Office 2010 Overview
Microsoft Office is a world renowned Office utility that has been serving people for decades now. It has got some very useful tools like Word, PowerPoint and Excel etc which are being used extensively. Office 2010 has got lots of enhancements and the major one of them is Ribbon based menu system which though have not been welcomed by all and sundry when it was first introduced in 2007 version but lots of changes have been made in ribbons to make it more easier to use. Though lot has improved when it comes to ribbons but it still needs some time to be familiar with it especially for those who have been using drop down menu styles for a long time. You can also Download Office 2010 Professional Plus which will be complete setup for PC.
Office 2010 Portable is an application that needs not to be installed into your system and you can use the same Office suite on different PCs. As mentioned above that Microsoft changed the overall looks of its Office applications by introducing the ribbon based menus which to some people were fishy but in 2013 version Microsoft has empowered the users to customize the ribbons the way they want like moving an option from one tab to another, inserting or removing an option of your choice into a certain tab. Back Stage view is another feature that has been included in this version. Download Office 2013 Professional Plus which is latest in Office Family.
It is an all purpose feature which can perform the basic operations easily and it will enable you to access all those functions which in previous version were hard to get and find. Then there is a Save and Share option which call simultaneously save and share your files to your colleagues. The text control has also been enhanced greatly. One very useful feature is that you can edit images inside your word document. You can resize them and wrap them around text. You can also adjust brightness and contrast of the images as well as you can turn the image to greyscale. A Navigation map has also been included for searching the documents easily.
On a conclusive note we can say that Microsoft Office 2010 Portable is a very useful suite that will enable you to manage your documents very easily and efficiently.
Features of Microsoft Office 2010 Portable:
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Microsoft Office 2010 Portable free download.
- Enhanced documents management.
- Improved Ribbon menu style.
- Can be used on different systems.
- Can customize the Ribbons.
- Back Stage View feature included.
- Save and Share option included.
- Enhanced text control.
- Images can be edited within document.
- Navigation map included.
- More control over PowerPoint presentation.
- Format painter tool included.
- A mechanism for reducing presentation’s size added.
- Sparkline feature included in Excel 2010.
Microsoft Office 2010 Portable Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MS Office Portable 2010
- Setup File Name: Microsoft_Office_2010_Portable.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 7th Feb 2015
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
System Requirements For Microsoft Office 2010 Portable
Before you start Microsoft Office 2010 Portable free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5GB of free space required.
- Processor: 500MHz processor or later.
Microsoft Office 2010 Portable Free Download
Click on below button to start Microsoft Office 2010 Portable Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Microsoft Office 2010 Portable. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.