Master the Coding Interview: System Design + Architecture [Part 1] Free Download – Google Drive Links
Go from Junior to a confided in Senior Engineer by learning how to take on a similar mindset as a Senior Engineer. This course gives you the bit by bit manual for understanding technologies, decisions, and compromises expected to unhesitatingly design the right system to achieve any assignment or venture tossed your direction.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Insider tips and deceives from a Senior Engineer that has worked for huge tech companies and has really been responsible for system design
- Learn how to take on a similar mindset as a Senior Computer programmer
- A psychological framework to dissect your work from the perspective of designing systems
- Learn how to assess various components and technologies in web applications
- Improve as a problem solver and answer any system design questions companies toss at you
- Utilize the right system design and architecture to show up at the ideal answer for any problem
- Learn the data expected to pro the system design interview at top tech companies
- Learn precisely exact thing is expected to build exceptional items and applications
The greater part of the work juniors really do is low level coding. They execute the design for a little piece of the system – a system that the senior has proactively assessed and designed.
Juniors will frequently accomplish this work absent a lot of thought about the bigger system that they're a piece of, without understanding the why of their work.