Kindly follow the following steps to get all the below accounts listed and much more.
Lynda, Pluralsight, DataCamp, Azure, Code Magazine, Sync Fusion, Power Apps, Application Insight Accounts
What you get free access to :
- 1 month LinkedIn learning subscription
- 6 months subscription Sync Fusion Big Data Edition
- 2 months DataCamp subscription
- 1 Month Full Access Pluralsight subscription
- Free online training on Microsoft Virtual Academy
- 1 year Code Magazine Subscription
- 6 months Sync Fusion Xamarin Controls access
- Azure accountsl with 200 dollars credit.
To get access to the above listed services:
- Visit Microsoft Website Here 307 to create an account.
- If you already have an account, go to visual studio website at Visual Studio Website 483
You can equally create a Microsoft account through the visual studio site.
Log in to the visual studio site using your Microsoft credentials.
- On the visual studio website, scroll towards the end of the page. You will see Visual Studio Dev Essentials. Click on the Use Your Benefits link there.
- If you had previously not logged in with your Microsoft credentials, you will be automatically requested to do so.
- You will see all the value added services and premium subscriptions offered by Microsoft visual studio for all the services mentioned above in my earlier post- Linkedin Learning, DataCamp, Pluralsight, Microsoft Visual Academy training and lots more
Click on Activate or Get Code beside each service you wish to use.
You can open and use several Microsoft accounts to continue using these services.
Enjoy. More loaded website links and server links coming your way soon.