What you’ll learn.
- Malware types and behaviors
- Reverse engineering tools, including IDA Pro and Ollydbg
- Conducting a reverse engineering analysis
- Binary obfuscation schemes
- Analyzing hostile malware
- And more!
Who is this for?
- A firm understanding of the Windows OS, knowledge of computer architecture concepts and exposure to the Linux OS or other Unix-based OS is recommended. This skill path is designed for:
- Malware analysts
- Security researchers
- Cybersecurity professionals looking to gain a technical understanding of malware
- Anyone with a desire to build their skills around malware and reverse engineering!