Only works on accounts up to 40k followers. But start with lower follower accs first.
Only works on accounts with a human face pfp or partial face.
- An old Instagram Account (2010-2011-2012-2013)
- An Android phone or an emulator like Bluestacks.
- Download and install the InstaPro app. (Search Google for the DL)
- After installing the app, log in with your old 2010-2013 instagram account.
- Change your username to the victim’s @, but with a _ in it. For example:
I want to ban @testing123. → Your username should be @t_esting123 or @te_sting123… You get it.
- Go to your victim’s profile and do the following:
- Change your account’s bio to the victim’s bio.
- Change your account’s website to the victim’s one if he/she has one.
- DO NOT CHANGE YOUR NAME, I MEAN YOUR INSTAGRAM NAME, NOT USERNAME. Put “.” or any random symbol as a name, do not copy your victim’s name. It’s not important…
- Once you are on the victim’s profile in the InstaPro app. Turn your Wi-Fi / Cellular Data off. Then press for 2 seconds on top of the victim’s profile picture. You’ll get a low quality picture of the victim’s profile pic.
THIS IS IMPORTANT. YOU HAVE TO USE A BAD QUALITY IMAGE ON YOUR REPORTING ACCOUNT.
- Now change your profile picture to that low quality victim’s profile pic.
THE IMAGE HAS TO BE PERFECT! OR THEY WILL BAN YOUR 2010-13 ACCOUNT! YOU GOTTA FIT THE IMAGE IN AS IT IS. IT GOTTA LOOK THE SAME BUT WITH LESS QUALITY.
- Don’t forget, once you have done that, you’re ready to report.
Go to the victim’s profile on the InstaPro app and tap on “Report”.
Tap on “Spam”. Then do it again 2 more times to make it a total of 3 spam reports.
After you’ve reported for spam 3 times, Report for “Inappropriate” and then on “Report Account”. Then tap on “Impersonation” and finally tap on “Me”.
Do this twice only.
You’re done, to get a message on your main account just report the account from your main account as suicide/self-harm.
Things to consider after reporting:
- It can take from 2 minutes to 24 hours, depends on Instagram support.
- If it says you can’t take the account down, do not retry. If you retry again, you have the risk of getting your account banned.