- Find a YouTuber that you want to strike, [NOT TO BIG!]
- Look for videos of that YouTuber which includes Download Links etc.
- Log in to a ALT account incase YouTube spots that its fraudulent.
- Report the YouTube video for ‘Infringes my rights’ and then ‘Infringes my Copyright’ and then click on ‘Submit a copyright claim’.
- Choose ‘Copyright Infringement’ and then ‘I am’ and then fill out all stuff that YouTube wants you to fill out, [Use real information apart from Name and Address.]
- For Authority to make this complaint type ‘Owner’ and choose ‘My software’ for the reason and type the name of the software and ‘Provides links to download software illegally’.
- Select all boxes and submit the claim and wait!]