HOW TO EASILY BACKUP YOUR RDP TO PREVENT/MINIMIZE DATA LOSS
All RDPs can fail either because of the user’s error or the RDP going unstable. There are certain ways by which you can avoid any loss of data or minimize the losses.
The one I am going to mention is probably the best one I have found.
Prerequisite : A Google account with ample space, Data to backup
- Download and install Backup and Sync – A free Google Tool
- Login into your Google Account (if using an EDU Account, please use the login using browser method.
- Choose the Folders you wish to back up and save.
- Disable the syncing of Drive on the RDP.
- Click on start and the selected folders will start getting backed up.
It will look something similar to this after getting backed up.
Note: It’s advisable to close the backing up while you are using a checker as it can hinder with the checker. One can run the backup and sync every few hours and thereby, minimize the losses.