- Go to this link ( YOU NEED A GITHUB ACCOUNTS )
- Click on FORK
- Click on SETTINGS
4.Click on SECRETS
- Click on NEW REPOSITORY SECRET
- On NAME type : NGROK_AUTH_TOKEN
And on the VALUE go to this link and create an account and go to Your Authtoken, copy and paste it to VALUE
- Then Click on ACTIONS and below Workflows click on CI , then on your right click on RUN WORKFLOW
- Then click on BUILD and give it a little time then click on it
- When it reaches the end and says Create Tunnel go to this link and just refresh the page and you will see an ip copy it and to to Remote Desktop Connection
- Paste IP and user:pass for the rdp is runneradmin:[email protected]!
Do not worry as all rdp are individual and private.
BTW a CMD will pop on the RDP do not close it just minimize it.
This took me some tme to do it so please consider give it a like!