A Beginner’s Guide to Xcode 9, Swift 4.0, ARKit, Core ML, SpriteKit, WatchKit, and more. Design AND code from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- Navigate Xcode 9’s interface.
- Make real apps from scratch.
- Code in Apple’s programming language, Swift 4.0.
- Build apps for the iPhone from start to finish.
- Use Photoshop for User Interface (UI) design.
- Build games for the iPhone using SpriteKit.
- Make the code AND the art for projects from scratch.
- Navigate ARKit.
- You must have a Mac computer and Xcode 9.
- PC development is not recommended or supported.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Blender for some art asset creation.
Want to make apps and learn to code? With The Ultimate iOS 11 Course, you too can design and code practical apps from scratch.
Expert programmers John Bura, Nimish Narang, and Chris Veillette from Mammoth Interactive will teach you everything you need to know to whet your palette in iOS 11. We’re here to show you how to use Xcode to become the app developer.
Make the following:
- Simple Calculator App
- RGB to Hex Code Color Converter App
- Tip Calculator App
- Average Calculator App
- Savings Calculator App
- Games in SpriteKit
- Apple Watch App
- And more!
Even if you’ve never coded before, you can take this course. One of the best features is that you can watch the tutorials at any speed you want. This means you can speed up or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project-based, where you follow along with your instructor to build real projects. The best way for you to learn how to make your own app is to follow project-based training content. By taking The Ultimate iOS 11 Course, you learn practical, employable skills immediately. You can put the apps you make in this course in your portfolio!
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners who want to learn to code.
- Beginners who want to be iOS developers.
- Absolute beginners to mobile development who want an introduction to Swift 4 and Xcode 9.