The Ultimate Guide to Freelancing: Learn to Price Projects, Build Portfolios, Find Clients, Brand Yourself & More!
What you’ll learn
- How to Create A Steller Portfolio in both PDF, Online Formats
- Learn how to find Clients both Online and Offline
- You will learn how to build Upwork profile together
- How to comfortably price projects using both an hourly and fixed rate methods
- Review different client situations and how to navigate them
- Figuring out when the right time is to go Full-time freelance
- How to balance your cash flow
- No requirements or software are necessary to take this course, just an open mind and a willingness to learn!
Are you ready to go freelance? Or are you wanting to learn everything about how to become a successful freelancer? Interested in going from part-time to full-time or wanting to explore this is a viable career option?
This course has a special focus on creative freelancers or anyone who uses their creative skillsets in their craft. This includes:
- Graphic Designers
- Website Designers
- UX/UI Designers
- Anyone who has creative skills that wants to go freelance
Although everyone can get a ton out of this class, even if you do not use creative talents in your line of work.
This extensive course reviews all aspects of the freelancing process including:
- Setting Our Goals
- Writing our Story, Bios, Profiles, Mission Statements
- Finding Our Target Market
- Going through the Personal Freelance Branding Process
- Brainstorming Logo Ideas and Talking About Color
- Creating Our Business Cards and Letterheads
- Building our Portfolios both Online and PDF portfolios
- Finding Clients Online
- Finding Clients Offline
- Building an Upwork Profile Together
- Walking through Hourly and Fixed Rate Pricing
- Finding our Perfect Hourly Rate
- Working through Practice Quotes
- Creating a Contract and talking about Contract Basics
- Finding out when to go Full-time
- Working with Money and our Cash Flow
- Reviewing many different Client Situations, we can be in and how to handle them
Managing your income and cashflow is vital to your success. We will discuss when might be the right time for you to move from part-time to full-time freelance and maybe even quit your job! We also review cash flow basics and how to properly manage your income from month to month.
This course is dynamic and there will be additional content added to the course.
And speaking of downloadable resources, this course has more than all my prior classes combined with over 100 pages of written content downloadable in nice bite sized resources that go along with each section so you can work through the class with videos and with resources to adding another level of engagement to the class.
Are you ready to start adding value to the world you never thought was possible? Are you ready to be your own boss or make your current freelancing side gig a bigger deal? I am more than excited and proud to present this freelance masterclass to you today.
The best thing we can as freelancers is stay in community with each other, that is why all students of this course will have access to an exclusive student Facebook group where we can support each other, ask questions and thrive together!
So, are you ready to open up your world to freelancing? See you in the first lesson!
Who this course is for:
- Creative Freelancers
- Graphic Designers
- Digital Designers
- Web designers
- UX/UI designers
- Anyone with creative skills wanting to go freelance
- Those who are part-time wanting to go full-time
- Those who have yet to build their freelance business