What you’ll learn
- Build entire ReactJS and Redux applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Understand how to develop Redux apps with actions, reducers, and the Redux store.
- Create Web Apps that use advanced redux mechanics like asynchronous actions and redux middleware.
You will become an in-demand software engineer by taking this course on React JS and Redux. As one of the most popular pairs of frameworks, learning React and Redux is a must. Simply put, learning React will open doors and jobs for you.
This project-based course will have you coding right away. By building four carefully thought-out example applications, you will sharpen your skills in modern web development.
First, learn the essentials of ReactJS by going through the main concepts. Then build your first React application to get familiar with the essentials. Second, create your first Redux application to learn how to pair this elegant and complex framework with React. Next, build an application that uses an API along with routing for multiple pages. Finally, build an additional app that works with another API and has more advanced redux mechanics.
You’ll not only learn React and Redux, but get comfortable with popular libraries like react-bootstrap, react-router-dom, and more. Plus, you’ll find a secret recipe to Redux that boils it down to three simple steps!
Who this course is for:
- The perfect student knows some JS, HTML, and CSS, but hopes to learn a new web development framework to significantly boost their skills.
- All levels of coding. However this won’t introduce coding from the ground up, so complete beginners might find it fast-paced.