Learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly, Scikit-Learn , Machine Learning, Tensorflow , and more!
What you’ll learn
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
- Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations
- Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
- Some programming experience
- Admin permissions to download files
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist!
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning on Udemy!
We’ll teach you how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Web scraping with python
- Connect Python to SQL
- Use matplotlib and seaborn for data visualizations
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with SciKit Learn, including:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Support Vector Machines
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people with at least some programming experience