[Download] PCI DSS Compliance : The A-Z™ Information Security Course Free Download – Google Drive Links
Master the 12 Requirements of PCI DSS v3.2.1 Compliance, Cyber Security and Identity Access Management + Practice Test.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Fundamentals
- Learn how a Card transaction works
- Master different terms – Acquirer Bank, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Requirements and Card Network
- Master all the 12 Requirements of PCI Standards for secure payments
- Be able to understand English
The perfect course to get started with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. A detailed understanding of each of the sub-requirements and how they will be assessed is essential for PCI DSS compliance.
We are pretty sure that this is the perfect course for you to get started in the payments security industry.
First, you will understand the basics of payment cards.
- Why Protecting Payments is important?
- What is a Payment Card
- How does a Card Transaction work?
- Payment Card Industry Standards
- What is PCI DSS?
- Overview of 12 Requirements for PCI DSS
- Who must comply with PCI?
- History of PCI DSS
- Maintaining a Secure Network System
- Protecting Card Holder Data
- Maintaining a Vulnerability Management Program
- Access Control Measures
- Monitoring and Testing Networks
- Maintaining an Information Security Policy
This course is a must for every computer user of an organization. No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics.
Jump on in and take your career to the next level by learning information security today. I’ll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals who want to expand their career and achieve a new level
- IT Auditors
- Security Professionals who want to learn PCI DSS