Master Node JS & Deno.js, build REST APIs with Node.js, GraphQL APIs, add Authentication, use MongoDB, SQL & much more!
What you’ll learn
- Work with one of the most in-demand web development programming languages
- Build modern, fast and scalable server-side web applications with NodeJS, databases like SQL or MongoDB and more
- Understand the NodeJS ecosystem and build server-side rendered apps, REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
- Get a thorough introduction to DenoJS
- General knowledge of how the web works is recommended but not a must-have
- NO NodeJS knowledge is required!
Node.js is probably THE most popular and modern server-side programming language you can dive into these days!
Node.js developers are in high demand and the language is used for everything from traditional web apps with server-side rendered views over REST APIs all the way up to GraphQL APIs and real-time web services.
This course will teach you all of that! From scratch with zero prior knowledge assumed.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- Node.js Basics & Basic Core Modules
- Parsing Requests & Sending Responses
- Rendering HTML Dynamically (on the Server)
- Using Express.js
- Working with Files and generating PDFs on the Server (on-the-fly)
- File Up- and Download
- Working with Sessions & Cookies
- User Authentication and Authorization
- Sending E-Mails
- Validating User Input
- Data Pagination
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or advanced web developers who want to dive into backend (server-side) development with NodeJS
- Everyone who’s interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing web applications
- Experienced NodeJS developers who want to dive into specific features like using GraphQL with NodeJS