Learn to write incredible microcopy, define a unique brand voice, and create an optimal user experience through words.
What you’ll learn
- How to write great microcopy for common UI components, using easy-to-understand conversational language
- How to help users AND achieve your business goals with words
- How to create an optimal user experience through your writing
- How to engage users with real value
- How to define your own unique brand voice
- A love for writing, tech and humans
WELCOME TO THE MICROCOPY & UX WRITING COURSE, CREATED BY KINNERET YIFRAH, THE AUTHOR OF THE BESTSELLER “MICROCOPY: THE COMPLETE GUIDE”.
Kinneret is a thought leader in the UX writing field, and a world-renowned microcopy expert.
In this new and exciting course, you will find priceless tips, golden guidelines, and best practices for writers and designers on how to write for any UI component (buttons, error messages, success messages, sign up pages, empty states, forms, and more), define a unique brand voice, write in a conversational language, and boost engagement.
GET REAL PRACTICAL TOOLS
This course will NOT be presenting theoretical or abstract ideas.
Instead, you’ll learn step-by-step, super-practical methods that empower you to write great microcopy for real digital products, with HUNDREDS of real screenshots to learn from.
With this knowledge and tools, you’ll be able to:
- Land your dream job as a UX writer
- Write outstanding microcopy on your mockups or wireframes
- Take your digital product a HUGE step forward
- Proudly lead the UX writing transformation in your organization
Who this course is for:
- Writers who want to break into a new and exciting field – UX writing
- UX and UI designers who want to improve the microcopy of their mockups
- UX writers and content strategists who want to sharpen their microcopy skills