Master The Coding Interview: Big Tech (FAANG) Interviews Udemy Free Download.
Ace the Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix coding interviews. Step by step guide for their toughest questions!
What you’ll learn
- Ace the coding interview at the top tech companies (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix + others)
- The ultimate resource to prepare for coding interviews, tech interviews, and programming interviews
- Learn exactly what you need to answer difficult questions and the framework you need for ANY kind of questions they throw at you
- Use the right Data Structures and Algorithms to pass coding interview questions that have the optimal solution
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
- No previous computer science knowledge necessary
- Basic understanding of one programming language
- If you have the ambition to learn and get into one of these companies we will make it achievable for you! (see our student success stories)
Brand new course ready for the 2021 hiring season! Join a live online community of over 400,000+ engineers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto at top tech firms. Graduates of ZTM courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies.
Want to land a job at a great tech company like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other companies but you are intimidated by the interview process and the coding questions? Do you find yourself feeling like you get “stuck” every time you get asked a coding question? This course is your answer. Using the strategies, lessons, and exercises in this course, you will learn how to land offers from all sorts of companies. This is the ultimate resource to prepare you for coding interviews. Everything you need in one place!
The goal of the course isn’t to tell you: “Do 100 interview questions and hope you memorize their answers.” NO! Our goal is to use the hand selected common interview questions to give you a framework to answer ANY interview question that these companies may throw at you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to work a Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Netflix or other top tech companies
- Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their interviewing skills
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer