Practice data structure and algorithms questions for interviews at FAANG companies like Google, Facebook, Apple & Amazon
What you’ll learn
- Solve Easy to Hard Difficulty problems using different data structures and algorithms
- How to solve some of the most popular interview questions asked by major tech companies
- Breaking down the coding interview problems in a step by step, systematic manner
- Popular problems patterns
- Algorithms and data structures
- Strengthen your problem solving and programming skills
- Basic Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms is preferred
- Basic Knowledge of python is preferred
- If you want to submit the code yourself, you should be familiar with leetcode and have an account
- Getting ready for your software engineering coding interview? This is the place for you.
- Want to learn about the most popular problem-solving techniques, patterns, data structures, and algorithms used in those difficult interviews? Come on in
- Want a step by step explanation of 50 of the most popular interview questions in the industry? You got it.
- Want to get better at competitive programming? Enjoy the ride
What is LeetCode?
LeetCode is essentially a huge repository of real interview questions asked by the most popular tech companies ( Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, and more ).
The problems are categorized for easier navigation and will be regularly updated with more popular and interesting problems.
Some of the stuff this course will cover are :
- Arrays and Strings interview questions.
- Searching interview questions and algorithms.
- Dynamic Programming interview questions.
- Backtracking interview questions ( With step by step visualization ).
- Trees and Graphs interview questions and algorithms.
- Data structures Like Stacks, Queues, Maps, Linked Lists , and more.
Who this course is for:
- Developers eager to pass the coding interview at huge companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
- People who want to develop their problem solving skills.
- Developers getting ready for their technical interviews.
- Students getting ready for their internship coding interviews.
- People who want to get better at competitive coding