Build a proof of concept e-commerce store using Angular, .Net Core and Stripe for payment processing.
What you’ll learn
- .Net Core
- C# Generics
- Repository and Unit of Work Pattern
- Specification Pattern
- Angular Lazy loading
- Angular Routing
- Angular Reactive Forms
- Angular Creating a MultiStep form wizard
- Accepting payments using Stripe
- Angular Re-usable form components
- Angular validation and async validation
- 3-6 Months prior coding experience
*** Now updated to .Net 5.0 and Angular 11***
Have you learnt the basics of ASP.NET Core and Angular? Not sure where to go next? This course should be able to help with that. In this course we start from nothing and build a proof of concept E-Commerce store using these frameworks.
In this course we build a complete application from start to finish and every line of code is demonstrated and explained.
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this course:
Setting up the developer environment
Creating a multi project .net core application using the dotnet CLI
Creating a client side front-end Angular UI for the store using the Angular CLI
Learn how to use the Repository, Unit of Work and specification pattern in .net core
Using multiple DbContext as context boundaries
Using the angular modules to create lazy loaded routes.
Building a great looking UI using Bootstrap
Making reusable form components using Angular Reactive forms
Paging, Sorting, Searching and Filtering
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate developers who want to enhance their knowledge of .Net and Angular who have some coding experience
- Beginner and intermediate developers who wish to learn how to build an e-commerce style of site