Learn *all* the best practical tricks/techniques to solve those pesky interview problems so you can land that dream job!
What you’ll learn
- Tricks, Tips, and Skills needed to master your next software engineering technical interview
- Practical application of Algorithms and Data Structures in an interview setting
- Optimal approaches to solving difficult coding questions
- How to successfully land your dream job
- Basic Code Literacy (any language is OK!)
- Enthusiasm and Willingness to learn
Are you studying for that next coding interview but don’t know where to start? Or are you looking for a concise, easy-to-understand study guide with everything you need to know? Or are you looking for a powerful advantage over the competition to guarantee you that awesome job you’ve always wanted at your dream company?
THEN THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU!
In my LeetCode course, I will walk you through, step-by-step, all the different types of questions that appear during interviews! I am a self-taught programmer so I know what it feels like to really struggle during those technical interviews. Let me put it this way: I created the course I wish I had when I was studying for my technical interviews!
What is LeetCode?
LeetCode is a massive collection (1,050 and counting) of challenging coding problems. It has just about every problem you can imagine. In fact, many companies (including the Big 5 tech giants) use interview questions they find on LeetCode!
I have some good news for you: spending countless hours studying and solving every single problem is unnecessary. This course was designed to help you massively optimize your study time and put you on the quickest path to successfully achieving that dream job.
Contents and Overview
I know LeetCode questions are meant to be difficult, but do not worry! I made it a priority to present each problem in the most simplistic and direct way possible. You will benefit from my painless and easy-to-understand format, as I walk you through each problem, step-by-step. I cover everything from practical application of algorithms, to data structures, to time and space complexity.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to master their next technical interview
- Anyone seeking their dream software engineering job