Download Cypress End-to-End Testing – Getting Started Free Download – Google Drive Links
Learn how to use Cypress to design, build and run powerful and realistic end-to-end (E2E) tests with ease.
Automated testing is a vital part of modern application development. Of course, website development is no exception – you must be able to run automated tests to efficiently detect bugs and regressions.
This course teaches you how to write and run end-to-end (E2E) tests with Cypress – one of the most popular web development E2E testing tools can you can use these days!
What You’ll learn
- What exactly Cypress is and why E2E testing matters
- How to install and use Cypress
- How to write and run E2E tests with Cypress
- How to simulate realistic website user flows by selecting elements and simulating user iteraction (button clicks, keyboard typing & more)
- How to write good assertions (and what assertions are)
- Which core features and concepts Cypress offers
- How to use basic and more advanced Cypress concepts
- How to efficiently test third-party code
- How to deal with network (HTTP) requests and databases
- How to test user authentication flows
- And much more!