The Ultimate Django Series: Part 2
Do you want to take your Django skills to the next level and become that professional back-end developer that companies love to hire? This is exactly the course you need.
In just 6 hours, you’ll go from someone who doesn’t know what an API is to someone who can confidently design and build APIs with Django REST Framework.
This is a comprehensive, in-depth, step-by-step course that teaches you the whats, whys, and hows of Django. It covers everything you need to build APIs using a real e-commerce project.
By the end of this course, you’ll have gained a deep understanding of the concepts and tools needed to build RESTful API with Python.
- Design and build RESTful APIs with confidence
- Understand the inner workings of Django REST Framework
- Understand and troubleshoot issues like a pro
- Get ready to learn more advanced Django concepts
This course is the second part of a series. The first part covers the fundamentals of building websites with Python and Django. In this part, you’ll learn:
- Fundamentals of RESTful APIs
- Working with class-based views
- Creating serializers
- Using mixins and generic views
- Generating routes with routers
- Filtering, searching, sorting, and pagination
- Django authentication system
- Creating custom User models
- Securing APIs with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Using signals to decouple apps
- Troubleshooting common errors
- Applying best practices
- And much, much more!