Download All Investopedia Academy Course for Free Download – Google Drive Links
Download Investopedia Academy – Become a Day Trader Course for Free
- Learn a proven and to the point strategy that includes six different kinds of trades
- Have the confidence and knowledge to trade on a daily basis
- Discover how to minimize your risk with every trade
- Speak the language of the market and trade like a professional
- Acquire the skills you need to trade any security in any market
- Get over 5 hours of on demand video, exercises, and interactive content
- Connect with David Green and his live trading platform with our free trial period
This online course is for: complete beginners to semi-experienced day traders; there is no prior knowledge required.
- Examine how the Forex market works and how economic factors, commodities, and interest rates move currency values.
- Analyze Forex pairs, indexes and commodities to capitalize on trading opportunities.
- Build strategies to take advantage of long and short-term Forex trades .
- Take advantage of the Forex’s low commissions and fees and how to open and close trades in minutes .
- Evaluate the quality of a Forex dealer and use advanced order types to control risk.
- The fundamentals of Binary Options and how to avoid common pitfalls that could cost you money.
- How to create your own step-by-step Binary Options trading strategy in exotic asset classes such as Forex, commodities, and futures.
- The exact time of day, market conditions, and entry/exit points that will maximize profits.
- A simple formula for setting up your own charts using the same momentum measurement tools employed by professional traders .
- How to develop a keen eye for deciphering the MACD , candlestick patterns , and Bollinger Bands on an asset’s chart to better predict volatility and momentum and win more trades.
Gain exclusive access to actual course lessons from Technical Analysis, Led by JC Parets. View real-world chart strategies that will not only help you make smarter trade decisions, but will also show you why people all over the globe trust Investopedia Academy for their financial education.