All the three BEST courses by CA Rachna Ranade
I have designed the Basics OF Stock Market, Fundamental analysis and Technical Analysis courses for those who wish to learn about the stock market in the most systematic, simplified and practical way and learn the art of “How to Pick the right Stocks” in the most systematic and practical way. It does not matter if you are from a non-finance background, whether you are a Student, Engineer, Doctor, housewife , etc.
This course has helped more than 2,000 learners and I am confident that after completing this course, you will be able to confidently analyze and invest in Share Market .
Each course has 11 lectures , each close to 1.5 hrs. Even if you watch 1 lecture every day which is recommended, you will be able to complete both courses within 22 days.
In this course, you will learn 200 + concepts of the Stock Market in just 22 days.
Illustrative List of topics covered: BSE, NSE, Sensex, NIFTY, Types of orders – Limit, Stop Loss, etc, Auction of shares, Concepts related to IPO like ASBA Facility, Price band, Standalone vs Consolidated Financial Statements, PE Ratio, Free Cash Flow, ROCE, EV/EBITDA, Types of Candlestick, Indicator, Price Patterns, and many more concepts!
- Device: Watch the lectures on your Android OR iOS device (Android mobile phones and Tabs, Apple iPhone and iPad). This version is not for PCs and Macs. The product can be used only on a single device. i.e the mobile device in which you first ‘log in’, will be registered and lectures can be viewed only through that registered device.
- Validity: Once you buy the course you will be able to watch the course lectures for 1 year. (365 Days)
- Views: You can watch all the lectures an unlimited number of times until the validity ends.
- PAUSE/ PLAY/ CLOSE/ OPEN the lecture any number of times.
- Language: Fundamental Analysis Course (English) | Basics Of Stock Market (Hinglish) English with a little bit of Hindi | Technical Analysis Course (English)
- Syllabus: BOSM Course Syllabus 2 | FA Course Syllabus | TA Course Syllabus 4
89 files and 3 subfolders