Adobe Bridge CC 2018 Overview
Tracking your media and managing your audio, videos, photos was never an easy task. As all your media is scattered on the whole hard disk so to manage your media and other files, Adobe Bridge CC provides a very reliable and free tool. It comes with a very friendly environment for both experts and the beginners. Since it is a free tool, so it is worth trying. In addition, it is a bit heavy on system resources, you may sometimes find your computer stuck at any point so if you have a computer with a very limited amount of system resources then our recommendation is not to use this tool.
It is a completely scalable media management tool with a catalog which does not require any technical skills to operate, unlike other Adobe products. Moreover, it can also dig out the hidden items, sorting, and different viewing modes help in finding your digital media in a more easy way. There are several other ways to manage your media, for instance, you can handle the meta description of your media. Batch processing features are also provided for renaming files and other operations.
Features of Adobe Bridge CC 2018
Some of the features of Adobe Bridge V7 are:
- Lightweight media management tool
- A very friendly environment for users with any experience level
- Different viewing modes for media
- Batch processing features like files rename
- Maintains a catalog of the media
- Edit meta description of media
- Completely customizable environment
- Completely free product from adobe
- Create templates and perform many other management tasks
System Requirements for Adobe Bridge CC 2018
Before you download Adobe Bridge CC 2017 V7, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo equivalent or higher
Adobe Bridge CC 2018 V7 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone setup of Adobe Bridge CC 2017 V7 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with the latest releases of Windows and the best media management tool for Windows.