Deep Learning. Google Colab , Keras. Pandas. Seaborn. Feature scaling. Matplotlib. Data Visualization. Data Scaling.
What you’ll learn
- Importing library and data, Exploratory analysis, Feature Scaling ,Data Visualization, Data Splitting, Neural Network Model, Multiple Linear Regression Model.
- No. Basic knowledge of python will be good, otherwise there is no prerequisites
Interested in the field of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence? Then this course is for you!
This course has been designed by a software engineer. I hope with my experience and knowledge I did gain throughout years, I can share my knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms, and coding libraries in a simple way.
I will walk you step-by-step into the Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we dive deep into Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence . Throughout the brand new version of the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- Deep Learning.
- Google Colab
- Artificial Neural Network.
- Feature scaling.
- Importing Data.
- Analysing Data.
- Exploratory Analysis.
- Data Scaling.
- Data Visualization.
- Understanding Machine Learning Algorithm.
- Splitting Data into Training Set and Test Set.
- Training Neural Network.
- Model building.
- Model compilation.
- A Comparison Of Categorical And Binary Problem.
- Make a Prediction.
- Testing Accuracy.
Who this course is for: