Complete online programming guide on how to learn skills to build your decision analysis projects in Pyomo Jupyter.
What you’ll learn
- Write simple and complex pyomo models
- LP, MIP, MINLP, NLP ,QCP, MIQCP
- How to mathematically formulate your optimization problems in Python?
- Practice Exercises to Confirm the Learnings
- How to find the duality coefficients of the constraints ?
- Build the skills you need to get your first Operation research / Optimization job /OR Scientist position
- Build a complete understanding of Pyomo models from the ground up!
- How to start coding your optimization problem in Python (pyomo)? Linear programming, Mixed Integer programming, Quadratic programming, Non-linear.
- You’ve either already got it or it’s FREE. Here’s the checklist:
- No extensive prior knowledge of Python is required
- Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language
- A desire to learn new concepts like Python coding
- A passion for decision making and optimisation
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported
if you want to learn Optimization modeling in Python then Welcome to the 2021 Complete Pyomo Bootcamp: Python Optimization Beginners course!
I will walk you through every step of Python coding with real-life case studies, actual experiments, and tons of examples from around different disciplines.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Build the skills you need to get your first Python optiimization programming job
- Move to a more senior software developer position
- …then you need a solid foundation in Optimization and operation research Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
- Code your own optimization problem in Python (Pyomo package) .
- Receive your official certificate
The developed course is suitable for you even if you have no background in the power systems.
In this Optimization course you will learn:
For your convenience the course is broken into two sections :
- General Python coding (Pure Pyomo, elements, loops, multi-objectives, conditional statements, Examples)
- More than 40 solved examples
- … and much, much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to make some sort of decisions
- Any discipline that requires optimization and decision making
- Academics or industry experts in operation research and optimization