Everything you need to master Docker in one clear, concise, and practical course
Go from Zero to Hero in 5 Hours
Docker is a platform for building, running, and shipping applications with ease. That’s why most companies use it and are looking for software or DevOps engineers with Docker skills.
If you want to increase your employability, excel in your career, and reach highly-paid senior positions, you must have Docker in your resume. And not only that, you should understand how it works and how to effectively use it to build and ship software.
The problem is most Docker books and courses are confusing at best. They’re often too short and basic, or too long and boring. They expect a lot of Linux knowledge, and their simple examples don’t showcase real-world applications.
That’s why I’ve created this course for you!
A clear, concise, comprehensive, and highly practical course that prepares you for the job. You’ll learn everything about Docker from the absolute basics to more advanced concepts in under 5 hours. By the end of this course, you’ll have a live full-stack application with a database and automated tests in the cloud.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner wanting to learn Docker from scratch, or you know a bit of Docker and need a refresher course to better understand the ins and outs of Docker, this course will help you achieve your goals.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Confidently build and ship applications with Docker
- Work in development teams using Docker
- Troubleshoot issues like a pro
A Docker Course for Developers
- Learn the Linux command line
- Containerize your applications with Docker
- Properly version your Docker images
- Speed up your builds
- Reduce the size of your Docker images
- Share your Docker images with others
- Store persistent data using volumes
- Use Docker Compose to manage multi-container apps
- Use Docker Machine to provision Docker hosts
- And much, much more!
Step-by-step, bite-sized, and easy-to-digest videos with zero fluff
A comprehensive, highly-practical, and perfectly-structured course that takes you from absolute begineer to pro.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who needs to learn Docker for work
- Anyone looking for a career as a DevOps engineer
No prior knowledge needed!
Most other courses assume so much Linux knowledge and throw weird, complex commands at you to teach you Docker. Not this course! You’ll learn everything you need to know from scratch. The only requirement is at least 3 months of coding experience and basic familiarity with Git.