What you’ll learn.
- The context of European data protection law
- Data protection concepts, principles and application
- European data protection practices
- Privacy-related internet technology and communications
Who is this for?
- Chief privacy officers (CPOs) and other senior information management professionals who serve a European-based corporate organization or a global multinational with business or policy interests in Europe
- Staff members who serve or support a privacy or compliance team and need to achieve a consistent level of privacy education
- Intermediate-level privacy professionals and entry-level candidates who are transitioning from non-privacy roles inside European corporate organizations or who are entirely new to the privacy profession
- Information management professionals in European financial services, healthcare or telecommunications industries who seek to broaden their expertise into a general information privacy scope
- Information security professionals (CISO, CISSP)
- Information auditing and IT governance professionals (CISA, CISM)