Basics of Java with Data Structures and Algorithms ( Coding Ninjas ) Free Download – Google Drive Links
This is the course to pick if you are just getting into coding and want to build a strong foundation. Widely used in IT industry.
Data structures are ways of organizing and storing data in a computer so that it can be accessed and modified efficiently. Some common data structures include arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, trees, and graphs.
Algorithms are sets of steps for solving a specific problem or performing a specific task. They can be used to manipulate data stored in data structures, and are an essential part of computer science.
The study of data structures and algorithms is important because these concepts form the foundation of computer science and are used in many aspects of software development. Learning about them can help you become a better programmer and build more efficient and scalable software.
1) Intro to Programming
Fundamentals of Programming
- Intro to flowcharts, Decision making utilizing flowcharts, Loops, Model problems
VARIABLES AND DATA TYPES
- First program, Variables and data types, Taking information, How data is put away in memory, Arithmetic Operators
- Prologue to If else, Social and logical operators, Settled conditionals
Loops and Functions
- While loops, Stream of execution of explanations in while circle, Model problems utilizing while circle
- Intro to patterns, Fundamental Patterns, Square Patterns, Three-sided Patterns, Character Patterns, Turn around Triangle, Modified patterns, Isosceles triangles
- For loops, Break and Proceed, increase – decrement operators
- Intro to functions, Working of capability calling, Variables and its degree, Pass by esteem
Intro TO ARRAYS
- Prologue to arrays, How arrays are put away in memory, Passing arrays to functions
Searching AND Sort
- Understanding Binary Search, Selection sort, Bubble sort, Insertion sort, Merging two sorted arrays
Strings and 2D Arrays
- Intro to strings, capacity of strings and their inbuilt functions
- 2D arrays, Stockpiling of 2D arrays, Model problems utilizing 2D Arrays
2) Data Structures and Algorithms
- Critical thinking Techniques
- Object Oriented Programming
- Linear Data Structures
- Advanced DSA