- Machine Learning
- Scripted Audio
- Accidental Tech Podcast 4 – Three nerds discussing tech, Apple, programming, and loosely related matters.
- Mac Power Users 5 – Learn about getting the most from your Apple technology with focused topics and workflow guests.
- StackTrace 2 – Apple news & rumors from a developer’s perspective.
- Upgrade 1 – Upgrade looks at how technology shapes our lives, from the devices in our hands and pockets to the streaming music and video services that keep us entertained.
- Blockchain Insider 7 – Dedicated weekly podcast catering for all your bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency needs.
- Crypto Voices 1 – Podcast covering diverse trends in Bitcoin & blockchain.
- Cryptoverse 2 – News and commentary on Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains by Chris Coney.
- Epicenter 2 – Podcast about the technologies, projects & people driving decentralization and the global blockchain revolution.
- Tales from the Crypt: A Bitcoin Podcast 1
- Unchained 1 – Big Ideas From The Worlds Of Blockchain And Cryptocurrency.
- Design Details 12 – Weekly conversation about design process and culture.
- EconTalk 4 – Economics Brought to Life, Library of Economics and Liberty.
- Planet money 1 – The economy explained.
- 99% Invisible – Tiny radio show about design, architecture & the 99% invisible activity that shapes our world.
- Hello Internet – CGP Grey and Brady Haran in Conversation.
- Partially examined life
- Science Vs 1 – Science Vs takes on fads, trends, and the opinionated mob to find out what’s fact, what’s not, and what’s somewhere in between.
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Interesting interviews focused on life improvement.
- Hope in Source – What are the parallels between faith and open source software?
- Go Time 5 – Diverse panel and special guests discuss cloud infrastructure, distributed systems, microservices, Kubernetes, Docker…oh and also Go.
- Dan Carlin’s hardcore history
- History of the world in 100 objects
- Stuff you missed in history class
- Undone – One season show about less known historical happenings.
- The History of Rome – Amazing narrator Mike Duncan goes through pretty much the entire history of Ancient Rome.
- The Undefined Podcast 2 – The only engineering podcast with a 2 drink minimum.
- JS Party 3
- React Podcast 4 – Conversations about React with your favorite developers.
- Chats with Kent C. Dodds 1 – Kent C. Dodds chats with developers.
- Data Skeptic 2
- Linear Digressions
- Not So Standard Deviations
- Practical AI 1 – Making artificial intelligence practical, productive, and accessible to everyone.
- Talking machines – Human conversation about machine learning.
- This Week in Machine Learning
- DeepMind: The Podcast 1 – Aims to give listeners an inside look at the fascinating world of AI research.
- The daily 2 – Daily show covering what’s most important in the world on that day.
- Civics 101 1
- FiveThirtyEight – Mostly news about politics , but from a more data driven approach.
- NPR politics podcast – Covers the political headlines of the US.
- Pod save the world – More serious show about american foreign policy.
- All Things Git 3
- Complete developer 2
- FLOSS Weekly 1
- Hanselminutes – Fresh Talk and Tech for Developers
- Programming Throwdown
- Software engineering daily
- .NET rocks
- Under the Radar – From development and design to marketing and support for iOS (and macOS) developers.
- GraphQL Patterns – In depth discussions around everything GraphQL.
- Kubernetes Podcast from Google 2 – Weekly podcast focused on what’s happening in the Kubernetes community.
- Gossip – Three unlikely female friends meet each week to drink coffee and share the latest gossip floating around their not-so-traditional suburban town, Golden Acres.
- Homecoming – A mystery about a caseworker and a soldier returning to civilian life.
- Security now 4
- Darknet Diaries – The host Jack Rhysider tells true and thrilling stories about cybercrime.
- Founder Chats 2 – Baremetrics Founder, Josh Pigford, sits down with a different founder to talk shop.
- Founders Talk – In-depth, one on one conversations with founders, CEOs, and makers. The journey, lessons learned, and the struggles.
- Product people
- StartUp 1 – A show about what it’s really like to start a business.
- The Pitch – Where real entrepreneurs pitch to real investors—for real money.
- Without Fail – Candid conversations with people who have done hard things: what worked, what didn’t and why.
- The Startup Chat with Steli and Hiten – Unfiltered insights and actionable advice straight from the trenches of startup and business life.
- This Week in Startups – Jason Calacanis and a rotating group of guest experts bring you this weekly take on the best, worst, most outrageous and interesting stories from the world of Web companies.
- The Art of Product – Ben and Derrick chat weekly about building software companies.
- Swift by Sundell – Answering your questions about Swift development.
- The Swift Community Podcast – Podcast for the Swift Community, by the Swift Community.
- Fireside Swift – Popular Swift programming podcast where two buddies, Zack and Steve, discuss a new Swift topic each week.
- Swift over Coffee – Helps you keep your Swift skills up to date the easy way, hosted by Paul Hudson and Sean Allen.
- Contravariance: A Swift podcast – Podcast by Bas Broek and Benedikt Terhechte.
- Swift Unwrapped – 30-minute spin off of Swift Weekly Brief and other Swifty news.
- MIT Artificial Intelligence 2 – Conversations at MIT and beyond about the nature of intelligence and AI.
- Ctrl Alt Delete
- The Diff: A Podcast from Facebook Open Source – Showcases the program, the projects and the people that drives the team’s mission of building community through open source technology.
- Weird Trick Mafia
- Function with Anil Dash 1 – Podcast about how technology shapes culture and communication.
- Ladybug Podcast 1 – Three ladies debugging the tech industry.
- Maintainers Anonymous – How can we work together to achieve a common goal: whether in our code, cities, or infrastructure.
- Elixir Talk 1 – Desmond Bowe and Chris Bell present.
- FoundMyFitness – Podcast about health, science, nutrition, aging, and fitness.
- Foodist with Darya Rose, Ph.D
- Sean Carroll’s Mindscape: Science, Society, Philosophy, Culture, Arts, and Ideas – Sean Carroll hosts conversations with the world’s most interesting thinkers.
- Masters in Business 1 – Looks at the people and ideas that shape markets, investing and business.
- Spearhead – Naval on angel investing.
- We Study Billionaires – The Investor’s Podcast Network – We interview and study famous financial billionaires including Warren Buffett and Howard Marks, and teach you what we learn and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market.
- Zero Knowledge 2 – Where we talk about blockchain technology and development.
- Rationally Speaking 1 – Exploring the borderlands between reason and nonsense.
- The Knowledge Project with Shane Parrish – Mastering the Best of What Other People Have Figured Out.
- Making Sense with Sam Harris 1 – Neuroscientist, philosopher and best selling author.
- DatCast – Bret Comnes and Jim Pick.
- Day One Podcast
- James Altucher Show
- Reply All – Podcast about the internet’ that is actually an unfailingly original exploration of modern life and how to survive it.
- Kevin Rose Show – Kevin Rose interviews and explores new ways to reach peak personal and professional performance.
- Automators – Automation for the people.
- The Changelog – Conversations with the hackers, leaders, and innovators of software development.
- Egghead Developer Chats – Humans talking about the business of building software, constant learning, and balancing it with everyday life.
- Microsoft Research Podcast – Ongoing series of conversations bringing you right up to the cutting edge of Microsoft Research.
- CoRecursive – Learn from software development experts. Hosted by Adam Gordon Bell.
- Cortex – CGP Grey and Myke Hurley discuss their working lives.
- Venture Stories – Partner and co-founder Erik Torenberg takes you inside the world of venture capital and technology.
- Made You Think 1 – Conversations that Stretch Your Brain Muscles.
- Hidden Forces 1 – Exploring the hidden forces responsible for driving the most powerful changes we see in the world.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world’s best known companies.
- HTTP 203 – Where Surma and Jake occasionally talk web.
- Inside Remote – Dives deep into various topics of #remotework.
- The Joe Rogan Experience 1 – Joe Rogan’s Weekly Podcast.
- The Next Big Idea 1 – Each episode dives deep into one big idea through immersive storytelling, narration and curator interviews with the most interesting authors at work today.
- The Portal – This podcast does something different. Hosted by Eric Weinstein.
- Quanta Science Podcast 1 – In-depth news about mathematics, physics, biology and computer science.
- Reconcilable Differences – John Siracusa and Merlin Mann try to figure out exactly how they got this way.
- Release Notes – The Business of Online Businesses.
- The Talk Show – Director’s commentary track for Daring Fireball.
- Hurry Slowly
- Revision Path – Weekly showcase of Black designers, developers, and digital creatives from all over the world.
- The Happiness Lab with Dr. Laurie Santos 1 – Based on an extremely popular course at Yale, Dr. Laurie Santos explores what truly makes us happy.
- Getting Simple 1 – Podcast about how you can live a more meaningful, creative, and simple life. (Web)
- Linear.fm – Voices of the creators building with Linear.