- Import AI 4 – Weekly newsletter about artificial intelligence. (Archive 1)
- The daily AI – Your Daily Dose of Artificial Intelligence.
- The wild week in AI – Weekly AI & Deep Learning newsletter. (Archive)
- The Batch – Presents the most important AI events and perspective in a curated, easy-to-read report.
- Build Blockchain 1 – Blockchain tech without the bull— a weekly dose of blockchain reality with a heavy bias toward the technical.
- Our Network 1 – Weekly crypto analytics insights.
- Haskell Weekly – Free email newsletter about the Haskell programming language.
- Capital Minded 1 – Weekly intelligence brief on navigating the index fund age, understanding the economy, and hacking capitalism.
- LLVM weekly – Weekly newsletter covering developments in LLVM, Clang, and related projects.
- DiscoverDev 1 – Daily digest of the best engineering blogs from across the web. (Archive)
- Morning Cup of Coding 1 – Daily programming newsletter featuring long form technical articles of all fields of software engineering.
- Better Dev – Weekly programming newsletter that aims to improve programming knowledge general, no trending news, no how-to style article. (Archive)
- Import python 5 – Insightful Articles, Tutorials, Projects, Videos, Tweets. (Archive)
- Python weekly 5 – Curated news, articles, new releases, jobs etc related to Python.
- This Week In React – Weekly coverage of interesting pull requests, discussions, and RFCs around React Core and React DOM.
- Top 3 React articles of the week in your inbox
- Aman’s weekly dev newsletter – Weekly email update that includes a new blog post(s) on Node, React and React Native.
- AngelList Weekly 3 – The best of the startup world, curated weekly.
- Startup Curated 2 – Startup community’s newsletter with the best content from and for founders. (Archive)
- Forward Thinking Founders 2
- Swift Weekly Brief – Community-driven weekly newsletter about what’s happening in Swift.
- The Swift by Sundell Newsletter
- This week in Swift – List of the best Swift resources weekly. (Archive)
- Swift for TensorFlow – Weekly news about the Swift for Tensorflow project.
- Pony Foo weekly 2 – Newsletter discussing interesting and trending topics around the web platform. (Archive)
- WebAssembly Weekly – Community-driven weekly newsletter about WebAssembly.
- GraphQL Weekly – Weekly newsletter of the best news, articles and projects about GraphQL.
- iOS Goodies – Weekly iOS newsletter. (Archive)
- iOS Dev Weekly – Hand-picked round up of the best iOS development links every week. (Archive)
- Indie iOS focus weekly – Curated by Chris Beshore and published every Thursday. (Archive)
- Swift Developments
- MIT Technology Review – Latest intelligence on emerging tech.
- Useful linter web – The best links every day. (Archive)
- Spatial Awareness – Regular editorial focused on the maps and the spatial community.
- Maker Mind – Weekly newsletter at the intersection of neuroscience and entrepreneurship, with science-based tips to make the most of your brain.
- Open Source Weekly – Weekly letter of the best projects, people and articles on open source, curated by hand.
- Everybody Letter – Learnings from the past, thinking ahead.
- Out Of Pocket – Weekly comedic deep-dive and analysis into the rabbithole of US health care system.
- How It Actually Works
- Dense Discovery – Weekly newsletter helping you be productive, feel inspired, and think critically.
- Morning Brew – Daily email newsletter covering the latest news from Wall St. to Silicon Valley.
- Stately – Keep up to date on the latest state insights from all areas of technology. From old research papers to new ideas, explore and discuss concepts and code for improving the way we manage state.
- Superorganizers – Investigating how the smartest people in the world organize knowledge to do their best work.
- Femstreet – Sends out a weekly digest of timely, must-read posts by female investors and operators.
- A Byte of Coding
- Creative Boom 1