‘Googledrivelinks.com’ does not host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. Since we dont host any files we cannot reupload it if it have been deleted but can try to find alternate links if you notify us. If you have any clarifications to be made or if you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive. Do contact the site owner at [email protected] and the content will be removed or modified accordingly.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload.com link
4. Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
It is however our policy to respond to VALID infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the copyright laws that we are in compliance with. Googledrivelinks.com is in full compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and International Copyright Laws. We only comply with notices provided they take the following steps:
1. Write an email and specify the page on Googledrivelinks.com where you believe copyrighted material has been infringed upon.
2. Provide us sufficient contact information so that we may contact you (name and email address is required).
3. Provide us with evidence that you own the copyright to said.
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send notifications to: [email protected]
Please allow upto 3 business days for an email response. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for understanding.